Saturday, November 12, 2011

RAINBOW

"Take a little time baby. See the butterfly's colors. Listen to the birds that were sent to sing for me and you... can you feel me? This is such a wonderful place to be. Even if there is pain now, everything will be alright. For as long as the world still turns there will be night and day. Can you hear me? There's a RAINBOW always after the rain...." and so the song of Southborder goes. Ahhh rainbow. There is indeed a rainbow somewhere after the heavy downpour and it goes for even the metaphorical essence of the saying. After all that is said and done, something good comes out of every bit of sacrifice we make in the world. These good things do not always come in big packages BUT...even the minuscule particulate matter of good can make the dourest mood disappear. I have been in the dourest of moods so many times and yet, I bounce back like nothing has happened. There is indeed and interplay of balancing forces that in one end may jar you but when you get to the other end can submit you into the deepest calm imaginable. Today like most days of this month, I have been tired during the daytime because of financial issues. The irony of it all is that I didn't go to work eventhough the company has a no work no pay policy...will that even help a bit with the financial issues that I am having? NO. Am I sad now?...STILL NO. It's because I know that there will be something to lift my spirits up and what d'ya know, something did! I cannot pinpoint it yet but I think there is something lovely up in the air, glistening with bright colors, ready to be seen, enjoyed, admired and stared at...THERE'S A RAINBOW ALWAYS AFTER THE RAIN :)

3 comments: